10th Rajab: The Birth Anniversary of Imam Muhammad Taqi  al-Jawad (A.S.)

The Ninth Infallible Imam of the Shi'ites and the Greatest Miracle of his age
Imam Muhammad Taqi al-Jawad (A.S.), who enriched and expanded the Islamic
thought and Shari'a was born in the holy city of Madinah on 10th Rajab 195 A.H.
Indeed, Imam al-Jawad (A.S.) played his divine role and shared in enriching the
scholarly school of Islam during the period of his Imamat, which lasted nearly
17 years. The Holy Imam (A.S.) defended Islam and countered perverse ideas and
deviated philosophies and ideologies, which existed among the Muslims during
that period.

On this Happy and Auspicious occasion of the Birth Anniversary of  Imam
Muhammad Taqi al-Jawad (A.S.) we extend our Joyous Greetings and Felicitations
to all the lovers of the Holy Ahlul Bayt (A.S.) in the world.

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/list.php?id=010311