We send our condolences to Imam Muhammed Al-Mahdi (AS), our holy Ulama, and
the Muslim world on the death anniversary of the greatest messenger of the
Hussaini Revolution, and the daughter of Ameer-ul-Mo'mineen Imam Ali Ibn Abi
Talib (AS),

**

*
*

The spirit of Bibi Zaynab (A.S.) will live forever. Her courage and
submission will continue to inspire those who hear her story for all times
to come.**

*THE BLOOD OF HUSSAYN (AS),
*THE PATIENCE OF ZAYNAB(AS),

JAB KABHI GHAIRAT-E-INSAN KA SAWAL AATA HAI
AY BINT-E-ZEHRA TERE PARDE KA KHIYAL AATA HAI

*
*

--

* فبای الاء ربکما تکذبن.*