Assalamun Alaykum,

A humble request, I know for some of us, this is a repeat, however if you learn
something from this forward, please dedicate the thawaab of the knowledge to my
mother, Marhuma Naseembanu Kalyan...
Iltimase duas, a request for a Fateha for all our Marhums

Jazakalla_

Kind Regards,
Fatimasugra Kalyan.

"The more you are willing to accept responsibility for your actions, the more
credibility you will have. ~ Brian Koslow"
Assalaamu Alykum

So true and so beautiful
‎No matter what name we have, at the end we will be called MAYYET.
Whatever luxurious vehicles we drive today, in the end we will be taken as
JANAZA.
No matter what house we stay in today, In the end we have to lie in the QABAR.
Whatever clothes we wear today, in the end we will be wearing the KAFAN.
No matter how far we travel in this world, in the end we have to fly off with a
common Visa :
Kullu nafsin za ikathul maut..
(meaning : Every soul shall have a taste of death .......)
Allah make our journey easy and Jannah our destination…AMEEN!
1.. The person who is always in a state of wudhu, Allah will increase his
livelihood!
2. The person who doesn't reveal his needs to others, his needs are soon
fulfilled!
3. Allah Ta-ala keeps that person healthy and happy (abaad) who after listening
to Hadith forwards it to others!
Subhan-Allah, to propagate a good thing is Sadqa Jaaria.
So please don't let it stop...forward it to all your contacts

If you forward this email, please delete the forward history, including my
email address. Remember, erasing the history helps to prevent SPAMMERS from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated. Also enter the addresses on
the "Bcc" line to hide them from others.

Sincerely,
Take Care  &
Mohamedhusein G. F. Somji
Let us Remember Each-Other in our Duas.
Let us pray for all our Departed Ones.

*I am just forwarding an email created by someone else. I do not claim this as
my property. *
*If it belongs to you - consider it an honor that I thought your email was
worthy enough to forward on. *
*No copyright infringement intended!  & No vulgarity is intended.*
*Something u don't like use the delete key and move on! *