W Salam

Here is complete method of istkhara of Ehl e Tashiee.
Excuse, for very late reply , because of xmz.

Take carez.
Allah, Moula a.s Waris.

http://www.duas.org/istikhara.htm

  <http://www.duas.org/index.htm>

*Dua'a for * *Istikhara*

* " Seeking the best from Allah swt " A Book on Istekahra from
www.al-mubin.org  PDF Format <http://www.duas.org/pdfs/Istikhara.pdf>*

DUA'A 4 If you want to seek divine favour and guidance before doing or
undertaking any work there are a few procedures, given in the following
dua'a as known as istikharah.

Shaykh al Tusi has advised the seeker of istikhara to have a bath pray a 2
rakat salat and after the salam go into sajdah and recite 3 times :

 ASTAKHEERULLAAHA FEE JAMEE-I UMOOREE KULLIHAA KHIYARATAN FEE AA'AFIYATIN

After reciting the du-a'a do what you feel just and suitable.

DUA'A 5 :  It is reported that Imam Sahib al Zaman has advised the believers
to seek istikhara as under :

(i) keep in mind the task with the intention of doing it.

(ii) recite salawat 3 tinmes.

 ALLAAHUMMA S'ALLI A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUHA'AMMAD

(iii) hold a rosary(trasbih) at any place in your left hand anf from there
with the right hand, start moving two beads at a time.  If only one bead
remains in the end do what you want to do and if two beads are left do not
do it.  Doing or not doing is optional not compulsory.

DUA'A 6  Refer to du-a'a 5 and do as under:

(i) keep in mind the task with the intention of not doing it

(ii) recite salawat as given in (ii) of du-a'a 5

(iii) do as advised in (iii) of du-a'a but if two beads are left in the end
the work has to be done.  It becomes obligatory to carry it out, otherwise
there is every likelihood of loss and deprivation.

DUA'A 7 We give below the method of istikhara recommended by Imam Jafar bin
Muhammad as Sadiq :

Perform Wudu (ablution) or after praying any salat, sit facing qiblah and
recite :

(i)Al Fatihaha (Once)

(ii) Al Ikhlas (3 times)

(iii) Salawat (15 times)

(iv) Recite the following dua :

 ALLAAHUMMA INNE AS-ALUKA BIH'AQQIL H'USAYNI WA JADDIHEE WA ABEEHI WA
AKHEEHI WA UMMIHEE WAL A-IMMATI MIN D'URRIYYATIHEE AN TUS'ALLIYA A'LAA
MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMADIN WA AN TAJ-A'LA LIYAL KHIYARATA FEE HADD'IHIS
SABH'ATI WA AN TURIYANEE MAA HUWAL ASLAH'U LEE FEE DEENEE WA DUNYAAYA
ALLAAHUMMA IN KAANA AS'LAH'U FEE DEENEE WA DUNYAAYA FI-A'LA MAA ANAA
A'AZIMUN A'LAYHI FAAMURNEE WA ILLAA FANHANEE INNAKA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN
QADEER.

(v) now hold the rosary in your left hand at any place and start moving one
bead at a time with your right hand and say

*SUBH'AANALLAAH, ALH'AMDULILLAH, LA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH* on three heads one by
one, continue it till you reach the end.  If the last bead ends with *
SUBH'AANALLAAH* it means 'neither good nor bad". If it ends with
*ALH'AAMDULILLAAH
*IT MEANS GOOD.  And if it ends with *LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH *it means do not
do it.

DUA'A 8   Given below is the method of seeking istikhara from the holy
quaran recommended by the Propher

(i) Recite al Ikhlas 3 times

(ii) recite salawat at 3 times

(iii) then say:

 ALLAAHUMMA INNEE TAFAA-ALTU BIKITAABIKA WA TAWAKKALTU A'LAYKA FA-ARINEE MIN
KITAABIKA MAA HUWA MAKTOOBUN MIN SIRRIKAL MAKANOONI FEE GHAYBIKA

(iv) Open the Holy Quran and derive the indication from the first line of
right hand page.

 DUA'A 9  Given below is the method of seeking istikhara from the Holi Quran
recommended by Imam Jafar bin Muhammad al Sadiq.

(i) Say BISMILLAAHIR RAH'MAANIR RAH'EEM

(ii) Say :
 IN KAANA FEE QAZ'AA-IKA WA QADARIKA AN TAMUNNA A'LAA SHI-ATI AALI
MUH'AMMADIN A'LAYHIMUS SALAAMU BIFARAJI WALIYYIKA WA H'UJJATIKA A'LAA
KHALQIKA FA-AKHRU ILAYNAA AAYATAN MIN KITAABIKA NASTADILLU BIHA A'LAA
D'AALIKA

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:54 AM, MUHAMMAD BUX LAGHARI <laghari...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Miss Kazmi salam
>          please tell me how to make istakharah. thx
>
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Miss Kazmi <misskazm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> Ghadir Khumm is located between Makkah and Madinah in the vicinity of
>> al-Juhfah.   It was the place where pilgims (hujjaj) from different
>> provinces would part company and take different routes for their respective
>> homes.
>>
>> The nature of the land along the coastal line of the Red Sea.
>> *
>> **
>> **
>> *
>> *
>> *
>>

>> A sketch of the path taken the Prophet (PBUH) in his historic Hijrah.
>>

>> Al-Ghadir spring that might be the historic spring that was cited in
>> history books in the context of the Farewell Pilgrimage (Hajjat al-Wada')
>>

>> Al-Ghadir mountain where waters run and valleys form in seasons of rain.
>>

>> Palm trees that grew after stoppage of visitors and their eating of dates
>> in the valley.
>> *
>>

>> --
>>
>> * فبای الاء ربکما تکذبن.*