Salaam Alaikum
I am looking for Nawhas, Naats, Souz, Qasidah, Marthiyas etc in TEXT FORMAT....
Can any of U suggest the right website

If you forward this email, please delete the forward history, including my
email address. Remember, erasing the history helps to prevent SPAMMERS from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated. Also enter the addresses on
the "Bcc" line to hide them from others.

Sincerely,
Take Care  &
Mohamedhusein G. F. Somji
Let us Remember Each-Other in our Duas.
Let us pray for all our Departed Ones.
*I am just forwarding an email created by someone else. I do not claim this as
my property. *
*If it belongs to you - consider it an honor that I thought your email was
worthy enough to forward on. *
*No copyright infringement intended!  & No vulgarity is intended.*
*Something u don't like use the delete key and move on! *

From: Miss Kazmi <misskazm...@gmail.com>
To: Bab-ul-Elm <bab-ul-...@googlegroups.com>; shiagroup@googlegroups.com;
islam-the-true-path <islam-the-true-p...@googlegroups.com>;
imamezaman...@googlegroups.com; sada-e-mas...@googlegroups.com;
shiaandmusli...@yahoogroups.com; hussainiyo...@googlegroups.com;
shia-youth-group-islama...@googlegroups.com; true-hussain...@googlegroups.com;
jafariyafo...@googlegroups.com; s...@googlegroups.com; ima...@googlegroups.com;
Gohar Abbas <hasnain_ab...@hotmail.com>; shia-e-...@googlegroups.com;
abuturab51214 <abuturab51...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 7:30 AM
Subject: [Shia Group] Su-e-lalazar (Naat)

Su-e-lalazar (Naat) by Mohsin Abbas Haider

Mohsin Issi Dua Se Hey Aaghaz-e-Subah

Har Pal Gham-e-Hussain (a.s.) Se Yeh Aankh Tar Rahe

--

 فبایالاء ربکما تکذبن.