“If you set apart for Allah a goodly portion, He will double it for you and
forgive you; and Allah is the Multiplier (of rewards), Forbearing” (Holy
Qura’n 64-17)

* *

*Mahe Ramazan Appeal *

* *

All praise and glory to the Almighty Allah (s.w.t), who, out of his love and
wisdom, created the Holy Month of Ramazan, a month filled with blessings,
love and forgiveness for the mankind.

As much as the Almighty Allah has created the Holy Month of Ramazan for us
to acquire closeness to Him, it is our duty and entirely our own will on how
to take the advantage of such a holy month.

In this era of MEDIA, to promote the teachings of Ahlul bayt (as), whatever
role we have been playing in the propagation of Islam would have been
impossible without the goodwill and co-operation of the Community.

Alhamdulillah, Allah (s.w.t) gave us tawfiqaat to successfully convey the
message of Islam through our various activities during the past *20 years*.
Enclosed herewith is the report, which gives you an overview of our numerous
activities. Any report however detailed, cannot convey the extensiveness and
impact of such a work as Tabligh. The work of Tabligh is endless. It is
demanding in terms of human and material resources.

We are into the blessed month of Ramazan and it deserves a stronger
affirmation of our faith in Islam and its beneficial teachings for
humankind.  Let us strive harder in this righteous struggle to present the
proper picture of Islam and promote peace and harmony, which Islam seeks to
establish, amongst the peoples of the world.

Give us a helping hand; in whichever way you can, by supporting the
committed and professionally managed organization - World Islamic Network.

We earnestly invite you to contribute generously to support World Islamic
Network’s activities in the form of Sahme Imam / Donations.

Was salaam

Imran Rasool

(Trustee)

Email: winis...@gmail.com

*Activities of World Islamic Network*
*      *Publication Department:  WIN has published 90 different titles,
which are distributed FREE of charge around the globe. So far we have
distributed more than 700,000 books FREE to Muslims as well as non-Muslims.
Many of these books have been re-printed more than Eight to Ten times, and
few of them were translated from Arabic to English. WIN has a membership of
over 36,000 active members all over the world.       Spreading the Message
of Imam Hussein (as) through other Medias: To commemorate the martyrdom of
Imam Hussein (a.s.), a unique way was adopted to spread the message of Islam
and teachings of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) during the 10 days of Moharram. We used
media in a novel way such as putting up Mobile Hoarding (through
Van/Trains), Hoardings (through Banners on various BEST Bus stops, and lamp
posts), distribution of Leaflets, Water pouches, as well as advertisements
in various news papers.

* *

*WIN TV (24x7) -** (First Shia Islamic Channel for Mumbai, Thane & Navi
Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Lucknow & Barabanki): *WIN TV (24x7) was launched
in June 2006 with the aim of propagating the teachings of Ahlul bayt (as)
to people of other communities and  as well as our community .  We are
receiving an over-whelming response from our viewers.  We cover more than 8
million houses. WIN TV is available on both Digital and Analog frequency.
You can watch LIVE WIN TV on internet *http://www.winislam.com/wintv.html *

*Our Own Satellite TV Channel: *As you all know at present WIN TV Programmes
are telecast via Hathway, In-Cable, Digi, WWIL and other cable operators all
over Mumbai, Thane, Aurangabad, Lucknow & Barabanki. Alhamdulillah our
Programmes have received very good response from our viewers besides we have
received request from several cities to extend our linkage. By Allah Grace,
we have exceeded all expectations.

So, encourage by the morale as well as financial support received from our
viewers. We have already started the process of launching our own Satellite
TV Channel which will cover almost 30 Countries including Whole of India,
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Middle East and Far East.

The initial cost of Launching our own Satellite TV Channel is around *Rs.3
Crore*, we have already collected about *Rs. 80 Lakhs* from our regular
donors and well-wishers. Now we are running short of *Rs. 2.20 Crore*. We
feel this is not a big amount considering the financial status of our
community. We are confident that with generous donations from our viewer’s
inshallah, we will be able to achieve our target in this holy month of
Ramazan and hopefully we will be able to launch our own Satellite TV Channel
soon.

Just consider how much *‘Sawaab-e-Zariya’* you will get when millions of
Momineens watch our Programmes and take guidance from the teaching of
Ahlul-Bayt (a.s) and benefit from them. This is an opportunity of a life
time so please don’t miss this opportunity and send us your generous
contribution at the earliest

May Allah (s.w.t) give us Taufeeq to do good deeds.**
Khadija – tul – Kubra Ladies Library & Reading Room: More than 5000 books on
various subjects in English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic & Persian languages are
housed in this library. We are regularly conducting Islamic classes for
ladies every week. CD’s & DVD’s Library:  It stocks the best collection of
more than 7000 titles of, CDs & DVDs on Islam. These include lectures,
majalis, tafseer of the Quran, interviews, documentaries, debates, marsiyas,
films and many more. WIN Academy (Coaching Classes for Std. VIII, IX, & X): We
live in a very competitive age. A very high percentage of marks are required
to secure admission in a reputed college and opt for the course of your
choice. With a view to fulfilling the needs of the student community, World
Islamic Network (WIN) – a premiere organization in the field of propagation
has launched WIN Academy.

*We have an IJAAZA to collect half million dollars (20 million rupees) Sahme
Imam from Grand Ayatollah Sayed Ali Seestani Sahab & Ayatollah Sayed Ali
Khamanei*