“If you set apart for Allah a goodly portion, He will double it for you and
forgive you; and Allah is the Multiplier (of rewards), Forbearing” (Holy
Qura’n 64-17)

*Ramadhan Donation Appeal Hijri 1432*

All praise and glory to the Almighty Allah (swt), who, out of his love and
wisdom, created the Holy Month of Ramadhan, a month filled with blessings,
love and forgiveness for the mankind.

 As much as the Almighty has created the Holy Month of Ramadhan for us to
acquire closeness to Him, it is our duty and entirely our own will on how to
take the advantage of such a holy month.

*Islam* is one of the most misunderstood religion. The print and electronic
media, which is mostly controlled by the enemies of Islam, has presented
Islam as the religion that advocates and encourages Terrorism. The greatest
challenge as well as opportunity before the Shiite's today, in this era of
MEDIA, is to promote the teachings of Ahlul bayt (as). *Whatever role
we have been playing in the propagation of Islam would have been impossible
without the goodwill and co-operation of the Community.* *By the grace of
Allah (swt), we have among us institutions and individuals who have extended
their helping hands to enable us to sustain our programmes. I say
'Jazakallah' to them and pray to Allah (swt) to reward them abundantly for
their good deeds.***

*The blessed month of Ramadan is approaching shortly and it deserves a
stronger affirmation of our faith in Islam and its beneficial teachings for
humankind.  Let us strive harder in this righteous struggle to present the
proper picture of Islam and promote peace and harmony, which Islam seeks to
establish, amongst the peoples of the world.*

Give us a helping hand; in whichever way you can, by supporting the
committed and professionally managed organization – *HAQ channel.*

*WE EARNESTLY INVITE YOU TO CONTRIBUTE GENEROUSLY TO SUPPORT HAQ CHANNEL
ACTIVITIES IN THE FORM OF SAHME IMAM / DONATIONS.*

 Was salaam

Sayed Qasid Ali Rizvi

(Head – HAQ channel)

M: +919987056000 / +91-22-64461297

*Activities of HAQ channel*

1)* HAQ channel (24x7):** * *(Shia Islamic Channel for Mumbai):* *HAQ
channel (24x7)* was launched in 2003 with the aim of propagating the
teachings of Ahlul bayt (as) to people of our community .  We are receiving
an over-whelming response from our viewers.  *We cover more than one million
houses in Mumbai.*  *HAQ channel is available on* *DIGI Cable & WWIL service
on analog & digital frequency*. *HAQ channel can be viewed between VT to
Mankhurd.*

*HAQ channel (24x7) future plans:**  (a) To tie up with other Major
Broadcasting Network in Mumbai, Poona & other Cities (b) Produce Islamic
Content (c) To setup an Editing Room and many more.*

2) HAQ channel has separate coverage team which are always there on war foot
which doesn’t miss any LIVE event which is happening in the community

3)  Apart from this we are reaching the message thorough short messaging
service in form of SMS & stickers being distributed in Juloos, Mehfils, Juma
Namaz etc.

4) HAQ channel programmes mainly emphasize on the very said statement
*“Widening
the Vision to the Right Path”*

5) HAQ channel programmes is relayed and telecast in a cosmopolitan and
multi culture city and by the grace of Allah (s.w.t.) and His Hujjat
(a.t.f.s.) till today we never face any hindrance but we were accredited for
spreading the message of Imam Husain (a.s.) and the message of Karbala to
other community which is also stand a reason of our expansion.*
              *

·         *We have an Ijaza by Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Husseini Seestani
to collect Sahme Imam (as).*

·         *Sahme Imam or Donations can be sent through Cash, Cheque, and
Demand Draft in favor of HAQ channel.*

·    *Donations or Sahme Imam Amount can be sent through Bank Transfer also.
Our Account details are “HAQ channel” Current Account no.
00121900003575, Development
Credit Bank Limited, 154, S.V.P. Road, Dongri, Mumbai – 400009. (India) **IFSC
code: DCBL0000001**.*
*
*