Imam Baqir (a.s.) narrates: The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) said: ...Hasan
and Husain are the grandsons of my nation and they both are my sons.
>From the sons of Husain are the rightly guided Imams and the Qaim, the
Mahdi. Then you should love them and take them as masters and never
take their enemies as friends, else you will be deserving of divine
wrath and disgrace in this world and certainly one who accuses will be
in loss.

Kaamil al-Ziyaraat v 1 p 52

الــلــهـــم صـــل عــلــى مــحــمــد و آل مــحــمــد و عــجــل
فــرجــهــم
*To get Hadees in urdu daily by e-mail please register at
yaadema...@gmail.com

*To get Hadees by e-mail please register at jaffery...@gmail.com

iltemas e dua