Zaheer Bhai,

We had a positive conversation today. I want to marry a "Shia Syed Girl"
from Mumbai and she should live with me in Lahore Pakistan after marriage.
I would like to prefer a girl of less than 30 years of age, Syed Family,
Shia Sect and masters Degree holder. As far as is the concern of my
qualification, I am a Law Graduate, a Masters in Business Administration
and an employee, here in Lahore, in Pakistan and my facebook profile is
available at:
www.facebook.com/kirmani.worldover
My cell number is +92 324 4471645

Any one with your reference may contact me directly at any day in office
hours.

God Bless You,

Thanks,

Syed Zahid Abbas Kirmani

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Nikah Matrimonial Services <
soulmate.marriagebur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Bismillah hir Rahmanir Raheem*
>
> *Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said “Marriage is my sunnah and whosoever turns
> away from my sunnah is not of me”.*
>
> *
> *
>
> *Nikah Matrimonial Services*
>
> *                              for a perfect  soul  mate…*
>
> * *
>
> *For registration please contact: *
>
> *Shop no. 18/19, 66 Umerkhadi Cross Lane, *
>
> *Next to Famous Sweets, Opp. DCB Bank, *
>
> *Dongri, Mumbai – 400 009. India*
>
> *Tel: +91-22-23742687 - Mobile: +919819682520*
>
> *Email:
> **soulmate.marriagebur...@gmail.com*<soulmate.marriagebur...@gmail.com>
> * *
>
> --