----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ali Reza <agha.syed....@gmail.com>
To: studentnetw...@googlegroups.com; qumstudents-broth...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:16 PM
Subject: [Qum Students (Brothers)] A new educational project supervised by Agha
Ali Murtaza Zaidi in Islamabad

Introduction

The Knowledge City is a full-time private school,
started  its academic classes from September 2012. TKC follows UK based
Cambridge  system; however, students are given freedom to follow
Pakistan’s matriculation  system at the cross-road of class 7th.

Mission

To establish a comprehensive and balanced education
system  that offers academic excellence and promotes true Islamic
values, utilizing  modern learning technologies and techniques which
contribute in  character-building, including the ethical, social,
behavioral and cognitive  development, of every child.

Synchronizing with Al-Hadi Academy

TKC is inspired and proud to be a partner school of
Al-Hadi  Academy of Karachi. Strongly bridged through its chairman,
sharing of best  practices and provision of teachers training, it in
fact is an extension of  Al-Hadi Academy Karachi.

The Knowledge City aims to uphold the chastity and purity gifted to
children by Allah subhanahuwa ta'ala, while grooming them with
comprehensive quality learning and personal traits such as social
etiquettes, cultural  Values, Religious understanding. Creative thinking,
humility and honesty. Our system of instruction is designed to provide the best
academic and Islamic
Education. We strive to make student  confident and conversant and
capable or achieving success in any walk of life, be it professional
career, religious understanding, social interaction, or physical sports.
Although good education is offered by some advanced
educational system, such system often fail to develop the religious
understanding of the student. Religious constitutes a very major part of our
everyday life and this lack of religious understanding create a lot of
confusion , complexes and a lack of confidence in one's own faith
and belief.

Contact Details
Email: tkc.islama...@gmail.com

Cell #: 0300-8560190, 0315-87373888