The Features of Imam's (A.S.) Morality:

1. Yasir, the servant of Imam (A.S.) says, Imam (A.S.) said to us, "Whenever
you are busy taking your meal, if I call you, do not get up tillyou have
finished up eating."
---------------------------
2. Another friend of Imam (A.S.) says, "One day a stranger came to Imam's
(A.S.) house and said, I am one of your friends and am also not a poor man but
my money has finished up and I do not have the expanses to return. You give me
an amount and when I return to my city I will give it out as alms on you
behalf." Imam (A.S.) got up and went to another room, brought an amount of two
hundred dirhams and gave it to him from upside the door and said,"Take this and
go and it is not necessary to give it away as alms on my behalf."
They asked the Imam (A.S.), "Why did you do it this way that he may not see
you."
He said, "So that he does not catch my sight and get ashamed (embarrassed)."