*Madressa & Mehfil-e-Sakka-e-Sakina*

Announces

*Ramadhan Relief Program* for deserving Momineens of Mumbai (India)

The Ramadhan Relief Program aims to alleviate hunger and poverty during the
Blessed month of Ramadhan by providing families, orphans, children,
seniors, widows and the disabled with support such as food ration baskets
and medicines, our hope is to ease their financial burdens for the month of
Ramadhan so that they too can fast and worship with some peace. The food
ration will contain following items (Dates, Sugar, Teapowder, Edibleoil,
Rice, Wheat, Ammul Butter, Tea, China grass, all Pulses & Mix Fruit Jam
pack).

*Full Ration per family Rs 5,000/- *

We aim to help 100 deserving families of Mumbai and its Suburbs. Thus we
request all the Momineens to active part in this noble cause. Kindly send
your valuable contribution to the below mention bank account by cash,
cheque or draft in favor of *TURABALI HUSEINALI RAJANI. *

For more details please contact us by phone +919029948102 / + 919819035852 or
by email rajaniturab...@gmail.com

*Our Bankers Are*

* *

1)   Bank Of Indian   Mandvi Branch             -  003210100008293

2)   Bank Of Baroda Minara Masjid Branch -  35970100002217

*3)   *Syndicate Bank  Dana Bunder Branch     -  50242010061920**

*4)   *IDBI Bank Kalbadevi Branch – 0100104000059811 **