S/A  Shaikh Ustad,  Mohamed EL Baradei is second ( open hand )in the line.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sultan Govani
To: Sultan Govani
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:21 PM
Subject: FW: How long before they drag Elbaradei's body in streets of Egypt?

From: Anver Dhanji
Sent: 12 August 2013 21:48

Salaams,

Sent as received.

AJD

:

  NOTE:    Please delete details of all previous senders (including mine)
before forwarding again, to reduce spam, viruses & identity theft.  Its best to
use the Bcc field while forwarding mails.
  Thank you.

          I Have Sunni Identity, Shia Belief: El Baradei

          Egypt’s Vice President Mohamed El-Baradei said he has Sunni identity
and Shia belief.

          He made the remark at the Eid Al-Fitr prayers held at Al-Azhar Grand
Mosque in Cairo, Buratha news agency reported.

          He surprised the worshippers by saying prayers in Shia style. Asked
whether he has embraced Shi’ism, El- Baradei said “I have Sunni identity and
Shia belief and there is no reason for me to deny my beliefs.”

          While saying their prayers, Sunni Muslims fold their arms and put
them on their chest whereas Shia Muslims do not do it.

          Previously, El-Baradei had criticized Salafists’ opposition to
Iranian tourists visiting Egypt, saying that Shias and Sunnis perfrom Hajj
together and there was no reason to deny Iranian tourists access to some
pilgrimage sites in Egypt.

          A former secretary general of the International Atomic Energy Agency
(IAEA), El-Baradei was among the leaders of the 2011 uprising against Hosni
Mubarak. He currently heads the Al-Dastoru Party in Egypt.

    Amir When My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I
answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls on Me, so they should answer
My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. (2,186)