Saut Al Itrah | Volume 2, Issue 24 | Friday, September 6th, 2013
----- Original Message -----
From: Al Itrah Foundation
To: Abid
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 10:20 AM
Subject: Saut Al Itrah | Volume 2, Issue 24 | Friday, September 6th, 2013

                  Bismillahi Al-Rahman Al-Rahim
                  In Allah's Name, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful Is
this email not displaying correctly?
                  View it in your browser.

                 Volume 2, Issue 24 | Friday, September 6th, 2013

                                MIDDLE EAST
                                Rouhani: Iran Will Keep Supporting Syria,
Actions against It Will Harm US Allies
                                Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Wednesday
that Tehran will keep supporting Damascus, condemning any military action
against any of the countries in the region, especially Syria.
                                >>Read More

                                NOBLE CONTRIBUTORS
                                Senior Scholar Sayed Javad Hussaini Passes Away
in Qom
                                Shiite scholar, Hojjat ul Islam Sayed Javad
Hussaini, a learned man in Qom seminary school and an active representative in
the second and forth parliament of the Iran Government (1984-1996), has passed
away today morning after a lengthy battle with illness at Kamkar hospital in
Qom.
                                >>Read More

                                PRAYERS
                                Ayatollah Khamenei's message to the 22nd
National Conference on Prayers
                                Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Imam
Khamenei urged the thinkers, media and officials to make endeavors to promote
prayers.
                                >> Read More

                                HYPOCRISY
                                Turkish Official: Chemical Weapons Used in
Syria Attack Transported from Turkey
                                Former member of a city council in the Turkish
province of Hatay, Mohamad Gunes, said the chemical weapons used in last
month's attack in Syria were transported from Turkey.
                                >>Read More

                                IMAGE OF THE WEEK

                                A cartoon that illustrates the 'hand' of the US
in constructing opportunistic relationships to fulfill the agenda of domination
and hegemony and to block the realisation of true Islam.

                        For those who refused to side with any party Imam Ali
or his enemies Imam Ali said: They have forsaken religion and are of no use to
infidelity also.
                        - Imam Ali (a.s)

                        For more information on how to sponsor any of Al
Itrah's media inititatives click here

                                ibntv alitrah
                                @ibn_tv

                  Copyright © 2013 Al Itrah Foundation, All rights reserved.

                  Our mailing address is:

                  Al Itrah Foundation
                  PO Box 19701, DSM
                  Tanzania
                  Dar es Salaam 19701
                  Tanzania

                  Add us to your address book
                  unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences