________________________________
From: ali hassan <syedalihassan2...@yahoo.com>
To: Tahseen Shah <ta...@hotmail.com>; Iftikhar Barrie
<nazir.kh...@gmail.com>; Mushtaq Chaviwala <mfc1...@yahoo.com>; Syed Zaidi
<syed...@hotmail.com>; AnverAbdallah <an...@hemraj.com>; MUHAMMED RAZA KHAN
<muhammedrazak...@googlemail.com>; Syed Husain <syhus...@hotmail.com>;
humayun.rana.rasheed <humayun.rana.rash...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Shia Group] Fw: Humayun....please don't make us insane !

Dear Humayun,

From ur furnishing of historical points, it seems that u have not studied ur
religious history books, instead u trust in mullahs speeches, they preach same
thoughts because its not their fault, in ur madrassa syllabas system there is
very less emphisis on history, logic and philosphy, where as in shia madrassa
syllabas, said subjects have key impotance.

If we go very deep in history from different school of thoughts ur position
becomes miserable, and u people use to say! ohhh history writen by shias...
oooo this is shia lies penetrated in our books..

Come to the foundations,

1. u beleive in khilafa but unfortunatelly Hazrat abu baker and umar was not
believing in khilafa including majority of sahaba, they give Bayyat on the
basis of IJMA to avoid fitna not bcz they believe in...also many times hazrat
umar mentioned that this matter(bayyat of abu bakar) was a hasty thing, and
Allah saved us from its bad aspects, next time if anybody to do the same..kill
him

at other places he mentioned khilafa is the right of Ali a.s but due to two
things we stopped him...he is young in age and arab dont like to be Nabowat and
khilafat only in one family (banu Hashim)

2. ur khulafa many times admitted that there are many things in Quran we dont
know..and they were true (sadiq) in this statement bcz they proved it on
numerous occasions by diverting many disputes to Ali a.s for help.
even one time a woman came to hazrat umer and corrected him on the issue of haq
e meher...he thanked the woman by saying.. she saved me from hell fire.

3. They changed many things from Quran wa Sunnah started trawieh, folding hands
in namaz, three talaq in one sitting, changed wazoo(washing feet), etc

4. Always remained back side during any war thats why u cannot prove any injury
they received or they gave.

there r to many repeated facts in reliable sources which disqualify their
status as khalifa.

Now come to the next episode when khilafa changed to king and monarchy, the age
of Muawiya who snached sham(syria) from Ali a.s. here people try to portray
that there were munafeqeen between Ali a.s and muaviya to make them fight(u
recognised munafeqeen but Ali a.s not recognized their plans??
astonishing)...these people lack knowledge and wisdom.. from history especially
from the letters of Ali a.s written to muaiviya it is clear that Ali a.s was a
bitter enemy of muaviya due to his character and politics..he started abusing
of Ali a.s in juma khutba which later stopped by umer bin abdulaziz after many
years.

He gave a hard time to Imam Hassan a.s and there was no way for Imam Hassan a.s
except peace pact with him to save his shias...but muaviya did not fulfill any
condition in the peace pact and finally murdard him by the help of his
wife....people considers this pact with muaviya as validation of his character
by Imam Hassan a.s.... again very innocent and illogical and lack of knowledge.

Why shias of kufa not supported Imam Hussain A.s??????

To explain this i want to ask

Why wahabbis did not save mujaheedeen of lal masjid from army despite the fact
near islamabad in NWFP there r many armed wahabis???

Why u not saved babri masjid from destruction, u muslims r in huge population
and u have atom bomb also???

A huge staff of americans have their colonies in different cities of pakistan,
everybody knows their residential areas and offices...why u not grabbing a gun
and plan an attack on them?

Why shias of kufa not supported Imam Hussain A.s??????

        * When Imam Hussain a.s confined in karbala, paths from kufa to karbala
blocked by army, yazid's army was not such foolish that open paths for shias of
kufa to join Imam Hussain a.s in karbala. Some shias succeed to join Imam
Hussain A.s from hidden paths.
        * majority of shias recognized by strong intellegence network and
arrested in clashes occured before Imam Hussain A.S reached to karbala..Amir
mukhtar was one of them who took revenge after his release.
        * Many shias from kufa known as "Tawaboon" took revenge after shahadat
of Imam Hussain a.s and almost all killed.
        * Amir mukhtar occupied kufa and arrested main characters of karbala
and killed them and sent their heads to Imam Zain ul abideen in madina and Imam
a.s smiled and prayed for him.
        * people with Imam Hussain a.s in karbala was purified shias, with
their clear links in the past with Imam Ali and Imam Hassan a.s. And who was on
the other side????? " people with clear links with muaviya and who fought
against shian e Ali A.s in saffeen and they known as shian e muaviya i.e. the
army of bannu ummaya.

Non shias role in karbala

Non shia muftian e karam in yazid's palace issued fatwa that murder of Hussain
is wajib bcz he stood against khalifatul muslimeen yazid ibn e muaviya....so
due to this fatwa non-shias clearly isolated themselves from Imam Hussain a.s
and many remained confused that Hussain a.s is right or wrong? plus non shias
consider Imam Hussain a.s as non-masoom so follow non masoom is not wajib bcz
he can be on mistake. thats why untill now non shias r not saying lanat on
yazid. in contrast shias r very clear that Imam Hussain a.s is masoom and their
is no chance of mistake, also they are clear anybody standing against Ahlulbait
a.s is wrong.

Ok if anybody claims that he is the true lover of Ahlulbait A.s then join me
and say in front of Allah

Ahlaybait a.s kay dushmanoon per lanat
Ahlaybait kay katiloon per lanat na bhejnay walon per lanat
Ahlaybait say jang karnay waloon per lanat
zulam per khamoosh rahnay waloon per lanat

if u have difficulty in believing above then it can be easily diagnosed that u
suffered from the fatal disease of Munafaqat....because u r claiming the love
with Ahlulbait A,s openly but something else in the heart....there are many
pretty excuses has been invented to hide munafaqat by deceiving ourselves.

Regards