From: SeratOnline.com <had...@seratonline.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Subject: Can we pray to Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) for his own reappearance?

There is a view among certain sections of the society that when one wants
to seek Imam Mahdi’s (a.t.f.s.) reappearance, we should beseech Allah and
not Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). They claim that since Imam (a.t.f.s.) himself
awaits Allah’s decision in this regard, we must invoke Allah the Almighty
directly.

*Reply**:*

The only reason one can think of behind such doubts is the influence of
Salafism on Shiite thought and culture. It is hard to explain otherwise
since when seeking directly from the infallible Imams (a.s.) has become a
matter of objection and debate.

Click here to read the full reply
<http://www.seratonline.com/24227/can-we-invoke-imam-mahdi-a-t-f-s-directly-for-his-reappearance/>

Spread the truth.  Share this article.