*In The Name of Allah the Most High*

*Salamun Alaikum*

Heartiest congratulations from SeratOnline.com to all the lovers of Ahle
Bait (a.s.) on the auspicious occasion of the birth of our 2nd Imam, Imam
Hasan Al Mujtaba (a.s.).

While his (a.s.) position is extremely revered, there are skeptics who take
one incident from his (a.s.) life, that is, his (a.s.) peace treaty with
Muaviyah and draw incorrect conclusions from it.

Some Muslims claim that Imam Hasan (a.s.), by entering into a peace treaty
with Muawiyah, submitted to the latter’s superior claim to caliphate. Thus,
by making peace with other Muslims, we can achieve the larger goal of
Islamic unity.

Click here to know why he (a.s.) acted so.
<http://www.seratonline.com/24410/why-imam-hasan-al-mujtaba-a-s-entered-into-a-peace-treaty-with-muawiyah/?utm_source=newsletter1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Imam%20Hasan%20(a.s.)>

Defend your Imam (a.s.). Share this article.

www.seratonline.com
The Path of the Ahle Bait (a.s.)

Was Salam

*Akbar Ali*