Google Doodle in the 1375 th anniversary of Imam Hussain Arbaeen Day on 13
Dec 2014

Lets ask Google Company to replace Google logo with Imam Hussain's issue in
the day of Arbaeen on December 13th 2014. If you are interested in
supporting this goal, please do the following then invite your contacts to
join:

Go to your email.

Start a new Email

In TO: type
propos...@google.com

In subject box type the following
Google Doodle in the 1375 anniversary of Imam Hussain Arbaeen
Day on 13 December 2014

Attach the picture that is with this message

In the Email text paste the English email below

Respected Sir/Madam,
Arbaeen is the Arabic word for 40th. Imam Hussain Arbaeen Day is the day in
which millions of people visit the shrine of Imam Hussain in Iraq coming
from different countries around the world. The majority of people make
their visit walking for 3- 15 days. The farthest point from which they
start the walk is 520 Kms.
(For more info about the numbers of visitors please check "List of largest
peaceful gatherings in history: Imam Husayn Shrine, Karbala, Iraq." In
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_peaceful_gatherings_in_history
 )

Imam Husain is the grandson of prophet Muhammed. Being a role model of
revolution in history, he is followed by millions of people around the
world (not only Muslims). In the year 639, Imam Husain has rebelled against
the tyrant ruler of his time who had put down all human rights by spreading
killings among people, corruption in the social and economic system,
violating the rights of women and oppression among the nation. In that
year, Imam Husain, having the responsibility of calling for human rights,
started a revolution under the name of Ashura day, in the battle of
Karbala, which ended by his martyrdom. Following his way, various
revolutions have been started around the world.

Many famous characters have been inspired by the revolution of Imam Hussain
and these are some of their quotes:
• "In a distant age and climate, the tragic scene of the death of Hussain
will awaken the sympathy of the coldest reader." Edward Gibbon, English
Historian and MP (The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire)
• "If Hussain had fought to quench his worldly desires… then I do not
understand why his sister, wife, and children accompanied him. It stands to
reason therefore, that he sacrificed purely for Islam" Charles Dickens
(English novelist)
• "The best lesson which we get from the tragedy of Karbala is that Hussain
and his companions were rigid believers in God. They illustrated that the
numerical superiority does not count when it comes to the truth and the
falsehood. The victory of Hussain, despite his minority, marvels me!"
Thomas Carlyle, Scottish Historian
• "I learnt from Hussain how to achieve victory while being oppressed... If
India wants to be a successful country, it must follow in the footsteps of
Hussain." Mahatma Gandhi, Indian Political and Spiritual Leader

For more information, please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arba'een

As a frequent user of Google services, I request Google to use the attached
logo as Google Doodle on the 1375th anniversary of Imam Hussain Arbaeen Day
on 13 December 2014. I believe that having this request into application
would mean a real support from Google company to human rights against the
oppression of all tyrant rulers. Wishing the best from you.

Thank you