> They aren't documented because I'm not happy with draw().  It can be
> severely misused.  When I was writing the Cascade example, I kept
> running into awful recursion problems.

Yep, I've seen those segfaults myself. I understand how 'draw' is a word
that means something different to other folks, maybe 'repaint_all
(slot)' for the hardcore. Or 'trigger_redraw_for_hackers(slot)'

> At some point, I will be
> getting rid of both draw() and the Canvas class.  And they'll be
> replaced with a layout() method that is designed to position
> elements and Canvas has already been superceded by the Shoes class.
>
> _why

Might as well put in the hooks/docs for the person who wants to write
their own layout so someone else (not me) can reinvent
GridBagLayout ;^)

--Cecil