Hey Mark...

Sorry to hear about your house being robbed... but the bright side is
figuring out a new set to make! : )

I love the 944's but don't use them at the moment - built them with Rifle
5.5's and have since built a set of Snake Eyes (TC01) with Rifle 5.0's.  My
dad plays my Chicagos now - because he was playing his father's old
MacGregor blades.... a bit better off with the 944's I'd say!!!

I like the snake eyes but if I had money I'd probably build myself another
set of 944's - I really like them, especially for the price.  I don't know
why I like them so much - they are a simple design, feel great and I played
well with them... enough said I guess!

I would love to try one of KZG's selections like their forged heads if money
was no object.  I don't know now how many models they have but once I saw a
set of forged clubs from them that were beautiful looking clubs.  I believe
they were blades... which I probably am not good enough to get the benefit
from.  But good lookin'... and pricey...

I've had the SE's for 2 seasons now... almost time for another experiment!
; )

Jen