Hey!

Know what? USPS is looking better and better.

TFlan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: UPS

TFlan,

I've heard horror stories about UPS, but in Hawaii they beat FedExcuse hands down.  FedExcuse has rode past my shop on many occasions only to swear up and down that I wasn't available to take receipt. Then I have to haul my butt over 20 miles to pick up the box from their location.  I can't begin to count the days my boxes have sat on the ramp at the Honolulu Airport waiting to be processed. I guess it all depends on where you are :-(

Cub