From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:55:19 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ShopTalk: xflex

On that note, I pulled my old beat Peerless Steel PHD 7 wood with a
Harrison
UL3.5 f/s flex shaft out of my old club barrel a few weeks ago. I
have NEVER hit a bad shot with that club, screwed around with other 7
woods for the past 4 or 5 years and brought it back and still have
not hit a bad shot with it.
The Harrison UL3.5 is the world's first perfect shaft. For everyone.
Finally the debate is resolved. Rambling is over.
--
Thanks!
John Muir

http://mail2web.com/ .