-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jack Stiehl
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 11:25 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail. msen. com
Subject: ShopTalk: Walter Hagen Clubs

Jents-
I've received a call from a person who has a set of Walter Hagen woods and
irons that he says are at least 55 years old.  The heads need refinishing,
new shafts installed and new leather grips put on.  Do any of you know of
any special problems in removing the shafts (both woods and irons), specs of
the old shafts, and a source for leather wrap grips.  If I do the job I will
probably send the heads out (to Golfsmith) for refinishing unless you all
have a better idea.  Any other suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
TIA.
Jack
Jack's Custom Golf