-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of tom wishon
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Tom Wishon's New Company

AL:

As a matter of fact, yes there will be some wedges, true forged carbon
steel and cast soft stainless chrome plated as well, that will have our
TW logo on them. . . you know one of the guys here made the comment that
although our TW logo is totally different than the TW logo used by that
guy who shot 61 in Hawaii to embarrass three other pretty good players,
he felt my future might really be in agreeing to drop my logo for $5
million when Tiger's agents and attys wanted there to be only one TW
logo in existence in the golf industry.  If it happens, mark my words
Al, I will buy you that tall beer and probably some pretzels to go with
it!!

TOM WISHON

Tom Wishon Golf Technology
695 County Road 233
Durango, Colorado 81301
Catalog request - 1-800-480-0017 (Catalog mails on February 1, 2003)
Voice - 970-375-0411
Fax - 970-375-0412
Email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL - www.wishongolf.com (not until January 6, 2003)