Tom, Jim and all;

What works for one may not work for another. To
use an old cliche, 'different strocks for
different folks'.
Speaking of cliches, there's another that comes
to mind that fits this discussion - 'don't mean a
thing if you aint got the swing, do-da do-da.'

Love these winter discussions;-).

Carl

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> TF:
> watch for it soon at clubmaker online...:-)
> John
>
> >I bought the "Secret" in desperation. It
> worked! I
> >guess that's all one can really ask of a
> gimmick. I'm surprised it hasn't
> >hung around much.
> >
> >TFlan

=====
Carl Mc Kinley,  PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.