Very good point.

Al

At 09:38 AM 1/13/2003, you wrote:
Actually, Dan, you bring up an interesting alignment possibility. Put your line all the way around the ball and place the ball on the ground with the plane of the line vertical and in the direction you want the ball to go. Standing behind the ball (which we all do at some point anyway) will allow you to check this alignment. Now when you stand over the ball and are ready to putt, when you look down at the ball if your eyes are directly over the ball the line will appear to be straight. If your eyes are not directly over the ball the line will appear to be curved. Sort of a three ball putter approach to alignment. Just a thought.

Alan