Well the 50th PGA Merchandise show is close approaching as well as the 5th Annual ST Open.

www.pgamerchandiseshow.com

Historically, we have met at the PCS booth at predetermined times, but Al has confirmed that they will not have a booth.

Arnie has confirmed Booth #211 Accuflex Shafts/AT Golf as a meeting place for us.

The ST Open in the AM on Saturday, Jan 25th this year. I am in the final stages of research at it appears it will be Remington, site of the 1st ST Open (Directions will be handed out at the show). The signup deadline is Sunday, Jan 19th.

Door prizes and donations this year are being handled ala carte`. We have already had some donations made thanks to efforts of those already committed to attending as well as John Muir (thanks John!) My real job has me quite busy and traveling right up to the 1st day of the show. (Actually I arrive back in town at 11:52 PM the day before off of a business trip)

I will be sending a brief email out shortly to those I have as attending as well as playing golf, so if you do not see something from me in the next 12 hours and you plan to attned, email me privately.

If you are interested in meeting others at the PGA Show and/or in playing in the ST Open, please email me in private.

I look forward to seeing everyone this year.

Mark