RK:
    I looked at the air clamp and it won't open far enough for the metal clamp. It has to have a larger jaw opening than that.
Ed J.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Got Puller Slippage?

ED, my system is real slow today but I checked out the item # and it came back no good.   Did you find it in the paper cat or online???    But I did find another air clamping system ,item# 45729-4VGA.     Take a look and let me know what you think.

RK

Manufacturer's of World Class Golf Club Repair Equipment