I just logged on to www.wishongolf.com this morning and it came up live.  I guess just make sure you’ve got the web address typed in correctly – you might also try refreshing your screen and see if that brings up the site.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Great website!

In a message dated 2/3/2003 9:53:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Tom – the website looks great!  Love all the technical info on each head and shaft.  Didn’t see the TRACKER hybrids – did I miss them or are they not on the site yet?  The Gold program and the demo program are appreciated too.  Good luck in dealing with all the orders you’re going to have – I’ll be placing mine soon!  Later, Jeff

Am I missing something, all I get is coming soon.
David