Hi Arnie,

Do you have any favorites in the PC line?

Hunter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Questions about graphite shafts for irons

In a message dated 2/7/03 1:12:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Precision Composites shafts, saying that they showed a definitive lack of
spines. I remember thinking at the time "gee, they are probably the most
consistent shaft I've ever dealt with but they do exhibit spine
characteristics" (typically, I've found them to be consistent type 1 shafts

I have said this often. They exhibit "virtually no spine". There, "I've said it again" I love these shafts.

Arnie