I got a new toy for the holidays, a digital camera. That led me to update my Frequency Meter article on Clubmaker Online, to show the physical design. Up until now, the only pictures had been schematic diagrams of the circuits. Now that we all know it's the clamping that makes the difference, I felt the need to show the clamps.

Anyway, I've added sections -- complete with color photos -- on the packaging of the electronics, and the construction and use of both clamp/sensor arrangements. (This meter can use either an optical beam sensor or a pressure transducer in the clamp.)

You can see it on the Clubmaker Online resource page, or go directly to the article at http://clubmaker-online.com/fmeter.html.

Enjoy!
DaveT