Hi David,

I guess I ended up with "tiered slopes"  2cpm within the tiers and about 4cpm between tiers. if that makes any sense.  As an aside, I never thought I would like graphite shafts in a sand wedge, but I really like this one.

Kent
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: sk fiber tri tec iron shafts

Hi Kent,
Did you butt cut only as they recommend?
For those that don't know the set consists of 3, 3 iron shafts that go in the 3,4,5 and 3, 6 iron shafts that go in the 6,7,8 and 3, 9 iron shafts that go in the 9,p,s and the long irons go higher, the mid irons midier, and the short irons lower, the thing is if you butt cut only as they recommend you basically end up with 3 different flat lines which is not necessarily a bad thing, in fact it's kind of cool that you would have a "tiered" flat line set, I'll bet know ones ever thought of that before, anyway I decided to go with the SK's thanks to every ones input, thank you all, now I have to decide whether to have a tiered flat line set or to go on a more traditional slope.
David