retail for head only is $35.50,   Quick Strike graphite shaft (it's a .335 hosel) is $23.75.  Yeah, the markup is kinda high, but that way they don't compete so much with us clubmakers....

I'm in Houston....sorry.

Royce
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mark Linder
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 10:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Utility heads was ShopTalk: Two Ball Putters

Yeah thanks,
I got on Golfsmith and was looking at it. They really like that club don't they? $149? I will probably call them to get a price on
a head only. I'm assuming that price is assembled since there are dropdowns for shaft flex, etc. That sounds like the right amount
of offset for my taste.
Thanks again.

PS. Any of you guys work out of middle Tennessee?(Nashville area)
Mark Linder