Title: Re: ShopTalk: "Spineless" graphite shafts
Charlie:
Have you had any experience with the new Speeder 652? I built a driver for a guy and thought it would be perfect for him but he says he hits the ball way too high with it. I know it was supposed to give a bit higher ball flight but this guy had a heck of a time hitting it. I had that problem with a Graphite Design Purple Ice, switched shafts and the problem went away (so my pathetic swing wasn't at fault).
He's an old geezer like Al T (I think early 50's) low handicapper, 100 mph swingspeed.
John

Rich

  I obviously have the same type of customers as Pat and yourself. Dave introduced me to the Sk fiber line and the tour trac 100 gave me the same numbers as the vista pro 90 S and X in fairway woods on the distance caddy for ball velocity and carry. I like the way Fujikura protects its dealer to maintain profit margins and that is why it is my number 1 shaft. After all this is a business for me and as Tflan and Arnie noted in a recent post, it is not an easy one.

   Charlie

--
Thanks!
John Muir