Robert,
I just reshafted my driver with a BLUE.  I have not had a chance to see
outside performance but I have used it for about 3 weeks in an Indoor
simulator league.
The ball flight is a lot lower.
The shaft plays at least 1 flex stiffer than stated flex.
I think my shot dispersion is tighter with this shaft.
The shaft is very light weight compared to many of the other graphite on the
market (I think mine was 64g).  So if you are replacing a heavier weight
graphite or a steel there may be a substantial swing wt change to deal with.

The shaft I replaced was an SK Fiber Revolution Lite Stiff Flex.  I put in a
BLUE in an R-flex.  I was looking to get rid of my typical driver miss (a
high hook).  I think the shaft will get rid of the high hook but it may be a
bit too stiff for me to play every day.  I feel like I really need to go
after it with this shaft.  I only have a 96 mph swing speed.

I think the BLUE is well suited for the good player with a higher swing
speed.

Hoped this helped.

JP LaChance
Custom Clubs Unlimited