Just finished my "Freedom toast" and looking forward to my "Freedom Fries " for supper.
A neighbor, a French immigrant, who flew a French Flag from his house last week, came over to talk golf yesterday.  I just happened to be playing Sousa marches on the CD at the time.  I turned it up while he was here and made it louder while he was walking away.  He stayed for an hour and heard the whole CD as we discussed a new driver for him.  He will be paying the sales tax, whenever he decides when to have it made.
ED