Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 2:16 PM
Subject: ShopTalk: gripping solvent
 Hi All,
For some time now I have been using "odorless" mineral spirits as my gripping solvent but I can't get it anymore, all that seems to be available is "low odor" which is a far cry from "odorless," someone suggested T-100 gripping solvent and that it was easy on the hands, i.e., did not dry out your skin on your right index finger, but I can't seem to locate it, yes TFlan I did search 9 ways to Sunday but to no avail.
Anyone have any experience with this T-100?
Know where to get it?
David