Lew, I've sent you 3 E-Mails trying to explain that your puller "CAN NOT" be retrofitted.    Only Pullers with a 3" clamp can be updated to the newest "FLOATING CLAMP DESIGN".    Again Lew the only thing I can do is sell you a puller,MKVII, at a reduced rate and you can keep your older model as a back up or try and sell it on E-Bay.   So please do not send me your present puller because there is nothing on it I could use except the upper clamp screw retainer, and right now I've got about 200 of them sitting on my stock shelf.   If this sounds OK with you please contact me "PRIVATELY"  At [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RK

-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 8:53:47 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: RK Puller Redesign

I don't, Lew...try email again. He usually responds quickly.
John

John, I sent an e-mail to RK several days ago, but have not had any reply. Do you have his phone number so I can find out where to ship my older version of the shaft puller to have it retrofitted?

I want to take advantage of this offer.

Lew Bellas

--
Thanks!
John Muir

Kennedy
                golf-equipment
manufacturer's of world class club repair tooling