Aloha All! I need a source for slotline putters. I have a customer with a broken one he bought second hand. I have done an internet search and gotten dozens of leads, none of which were worth a hoot. In particular I need a L/H anser style, center shafted head with the words tourweight on both the heel and toe weights.I know nothing about this brand of putters so ANY help in locating one would be very much appreciated. Can anyone tell me what model this is based on my brief description? TIA- Keith Anderson