Hey Mickey, WHAT DID HE SAY?????????????

RK

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, September 01, 2003 8:28:45 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Re: why bother?

In milder terms, I say ditto. There are lots of hobbyists and cut and
gluers in this forum and every question deserves the courtesy of accepting
the question as being serious and the giving a serious answer. I also have
been attending this forum for some 7 or 8 years and it seems like I have
answered every club fitting and club making question possible. Of course I
haven't but that is the nature of some of the more qualified. To help
those trying to seriously learn the trade. There are a lot of well
qualified fitters and club makers here, many I have met personally. Some
of us just help with less bravado, I guess.

Al

At 02:36 PM 9/1/2003, you wrote:
>Hey!
>
>Screw Arnie! Who the hell is he? A friggin' golf club assembler. What's his
>station? Pariah? Moses?
>
>If a person has an opinion he should voice it without some asshole who
>thinks he's the only goddam clubmaker who ever "graced" these pages
>insulting his opinion.
>
>Look y'all. What's so goddam hard about our chosen passion? Sticking heads
>and shafts together is child's play. Chosing shafts, heads, grips and sw's
>is simple.
>
>I've been fitting golfers for clubs for over 40 goddam years and I've been
>answering what could have often been considered truly goofy questions on
>this here forum for about 6 - 7 years, and I've yet to "dis" a questioner.
>There's a lot of folks out there who need fundamental answers.
>
>There are a lot of folks who do things differently than I do them. I like my
>way but dammit! Even after 4 decades there are ways to do this stuff I
>hadn't thought of. I like the "tips."
>
>A lot of guys have opinions as to what works best and what doesn't. There's
>no reason to insult them.
>
>Share the friggin' info and don't dismiss it.
>
>TFlan
>
>BTW: I learned most of what I know from Richard Kennedy who is, as we all
>know, a complete asshole :-)

.
Kennedy
                golf-equipment
manufacturer's of world class club repair tooling