Forgive me, Corey, I don't get access to people actually in the broadcast business very often.  I though the FCC was supposed to have adopted a single standard for HDTV in this country?  Is that eminent? Isn't cost always the issue?  If it isn't technical implementation cost it's licensing costs.

Thanks,

Alan Brooks