From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2003 2:42:35 PM
To: clubmaker online
Subject: ShopTalk: Cheap drill press for shop

RK can double check this, but this appears to be a good
candidate for occassional clubmaking machine work:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44836

12 speeds (250, 340, 510, ... 3600 rpm)
1/2 hp; 3.5 amp
2 3/3" spindle stroke; 10" swing

US$99.99 plus shipping and handling $8.99

I found some other bench tops that were as low as 140 rpm, but were
roughly $180 + $55 shipping.

/Ed

.
Kennedy
                golf-equipment
manufacturer's of world class club repair tooling

--
Thanks!
John Muir