Actually you are correct Al. That is why I had to set a time period. I remember an incident back in the '60 that put those Ohio Presidents in jeopardy, it seems that the government failed to vote Ohio into statehood, more of a clerical error than anything. But you are right, I believe five Presidents have been from Ohio. Think of the laws that were signed off by those gentlemen that until a retro-vote was taken were illegal, Income Tax for one.
Have a great day! Tom

Al Taylor wrote:

Not sure about just the past 100 years but I believe you will find that Ohio is the president state. I could be wrong though. And who started with the names? A good evening to y'all also.