First of all I think Tom should be complemented for being so stylish. Methinks his cover has a strong X-Box'ish look. kewl.

Second, I talked with Tom several years ago about G/S sending out separate price lists etc. , even went so far as to request separate catalogs for pro club makers, but it all boils down to dollars. I guess when you send out millions of catalogs and magazines and flyers etc. printing and postage become factors. It may be financially more advantageous for Tom to do it than G/S or G/W etc.

FWIW,

Al