From: tflan
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: (Not Clubmaking) Golf Ball Question

As it happens, I have a box of Titleist Balata 100's that have been in the garage for about 15 - 20 years. They appear to be fine, a little yellow and not quite spherical but what the hell, they are 100's. I'd hate to part with them but since you're one of the good guys I'll make an exception.

TFlan

BTW: How about Top Flite's, or Pinnacles?