From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of The Kelley's
Sent: March 23, 2004 6:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Titleist Vokey 200 series chrome wedges

Harry,
They were discontinued about 2 years ago - it seems that Vokey changed a bunch of the loft/bounce combinations when the oilcan finish wedges were released back then.  IMO, (you appear to concur) they took a step backward.  I played a 260.12 which had a super narrow, beveled sole (and therefore an 'effective' bounce of about 5deg.) which really let me use it everywhere - the narrow sole allowed it to work on even hardpan (where you're dead with a typical lob wedge), but you could open it up and still have enough bounce for even fluffy sand.

I switched to Taylor Made wedges.....

Good luck - these were appearing on ebay now and then, but it's been a while since I was actively looking for them.

Pat K