From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Carl McKinley
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 6:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Looking for 11, 13, 15 metal woods

Mike,

Diamond Tour has the Super Concord that goes to #15, I believe the 15 is  37:

Carl

Mike Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Looking for 11, 13, 15 metal woods.
Anyone run across some possibilities
Thanks
Mike Walker

Carl Mc Kinley, PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.

Do you Yahoo!?