From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ed Reeder
Sent: June 8, 2004 1:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Measuring - True Measure device

Colin,
I THINK I know what you are talking about.  I searched for
drop door/drawer fixture/hinge/bracket, etc. and couldn't find anything.

Does it look like this "Friction Lid Support"? http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1340649&cp=1254881.1255030.1259871&parentPage=family

I'm also curious how the I-beams can interfere with a club's hosel? I'm assuming the I-beams are on the outside edges (sides) of the "slide" and the club is centered down the length of the TruMeasure.

Thx,

/Ed