Hi there,

I searched the archives to see if something like this was discussed but came up with few results.

When you are building longer drivers, is there a rule of thumb for swingweight? What I mean is if my "target" swingweight on a 44" driver would be D2, would the target swingweight be incrementally higher based simply on the additional length or would the swingweight target still be in the D2 range?

I've been trying a couple of 45" drivers for myself and while that isn't that much longer than what may be typical, I am struggling to find an appropriate swingweight as nothing feels quite right. Granted... this may be that I just can't hit a driver that long but I'd like to pretend I could if I find the right combination!!! ; )

Just curious...

Jen