Bernie

      With all the hoopla going on about the brush tee and others, On the Nationwide and Champions tours the new Evolve Tee is growing acceptance among some of the best players out their. I have personally seen the players seeking out this tee as players and caddy's load them in their bag on regular basis. A player I have been making clubs for on the Nationwide tour uses them, when I called him from the Champions Tour to let him know, he informed me they were already in the bag. The rep on the Champions tour who is the clubmaker for one of the tour vans and is an accomplished player himself, has done some launch monitor testing and told me his ball speed increased 4 miles per hour and reduced ball spin by 900 RPM. He kept hitting the same driver and balls while switching between conventional to the new tee and came up with those numbers. The claim by the company is for a lot less in yardage gain but the spin issue seems to make the dispersion numbers quite attractive. Check out this press release.

          Charlie B

http://web3.cybergolf.com/golftransactions/wirereleases/2004_8_17_Epoch_Golf_Tees_Gaining.php